Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, March 9, 2020

Too much, too fast

The drop speed in the market the last 4 weeks was too fast, I think we are about to hit a short term bottom, as early as tomorrow.

The bounce the first day maybe decent, but then some wiggle. I do think before March 17th, the market will be lower than it is today, around SPX 2450-2650 range. Then the FED will launch another volley. This will dovetail nicely into the ridiculous number of COVID-19 infections will be found in the next two weeks. The number will be high, not that it exploded recently, simply because testing will be moved from 400 to 2 million.

I covered most of my shorts, and started going long today. GUSH, bitcoin miners, some really beaten up gold miners, are all benefactors of my donation to their stock price today. GUSH will be a short term trade, it sits at .95 cents, I hope to get 5 bucks before the week is out for it. small numbers placed on that bet. Its tough to catch falling knives. We are close to the bottom I called on March 1st, so I don't want to get too greedy and get out of the shorting game for now.

You want to see who did great? Anyone who owned DRIP, wow.  Gains of almost 500% in 13 days.
I think Russia is figuring out how to extract money from America's 401k's, by spiking the news at a weak moment.  I am sure they profited nicely today.  If I am right, we will never know since our President has stated Russia can be trusted and this wouldn't fit that narrative.  Check back on this post in a decade.

In any event, I am hoping GUSH benefits as DRIP falls.

good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment