Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, March 27, 2020

Articles

I'll write a one sentence take and I encourage you to read by clicking the hyperlink text.  This will give you a flavor of my reading.


The bailout will bail out the must reckless in financial industry, and give pennies to tax payers.
This will of course, set us up for the next crisis as I previously covered in Market - Whats Next?


Once America can manage to have a 15 minute test like the UK will have shortly,I predict USA will peak within two weeks of shipment. Until this or a vaccine is available, we will keep accelerating.

As it stands, we will keep spiking, as I posted a week ago, 18,000 cases in a day!

Click to read a GREAT article laying out the case follow the data, rather than the denier repeating its hyped by the media.

Fitch warns of US AAA rating at risk  (who is big enough to be the defacto AAA replacement?)

The Market is surging for its best day ever since 1932.  (Its a snap back on emotion!)

The cruise ship industry has been extremely profitable, in part by dodging taxes for decades as a 'boat' in international waters.  NOW they want a bail out.  I say, let them stand on their own two feet!  NO HANDOUTS to 'illegals' who don't pay taxes. (to borrow from the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment