Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Next Phase of Covid-19, what about mosquitoes?

I expect cases in USA going from 1,000 to 20,000 in next two weeks.
Not because it is spreading that fast, its because USA wasn't testing 2 weeks ago.
The CDC stopped reporting on number tested in USA, because it was embarrassing, under 500 out of 300,000,000 Americans.  The testing is ramping up, so will the number of infected.

I still am hoping with warmer weather this slows and in 4-6 weeks we return to semi-normal.  I say semi-normal since this thing is here to stay, with outbursts in pockets in America through the summer.

Then in late fall, early winter will be the time of real concern, unless we have vaccinations or treatment by then.

Looking ahead, I decided today to purchase mosquito repellent.
I could not find any proof this is transmittable via mosquitoes, but I also could not find anything stating it is not.   If you can find credible material stating mosquitoes are not an issue with COVID-10, please put in comments!

Just like toilet paper, masks, etc, I think maybe the next firestorm leaving store shelves.
Get yours now.

For me, I am not screwing around, DEET for me!
I am buying what my family needs, I am NOT stocking up or hording.
Just pre-buying, some suggestions;

Repel Insect Repellent Sportsmen Max Formula Spray Pump 40% DEET
OFF! Deep Woods Insect Repellent VIII Dry, 4 oz. (2 ct)
Summit Mosquito Dunks, 20 Dunks

I'd like a very good electric one, put in comment if you can recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment