Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Investing in the next two weeks and beyond.

These markets are dicey, and I am in 50% cash.  The other 50% is in many different companies in this post, the latest sheet is here:

I plan to simply load up on some of these, and walk away.  My goal is to be 75% into these companies .  This sector starts reporting this week into next, so I expect with high gold prices, brisk sales, and low energy costs these companies may give good forward looking guidance.

If I am correct, it will be very difficult to buy higher, another reason I want to be positioned now.

It is possible that it goes down if the overall market goes down too.  But I believe that this sector will be very fast to recover.  For this sector is driven by inter-country fear, and the financial system started in 1913.  I don't see that fear going away until the Fed can stop their extreme actions.


"For the record" I put what the prices/targets are as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment