Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, May 15, 2020

BiPolar Market

Yesterday I went in big on puts/calls all over the map, mainly due to advise of https://www.technicalindicatorindex.com/ I pay for.

Also I am long hard RIOT (bitcoin mining) and miners all over the place.

Yesterday was very good, and today is looking just as good of a setup.

I am not convinced we will see new market lows, I think a lower market is next day or two, with counter rally.

The key resistance levels are "around" 2932, 2790, and 2648.   If we go lower, I would expect a reversal around 2650 back up.  This will be a slow down trend with wiggles sideways as people 'accept' that the economy is changed materially for the next few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment