Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, May 1, 2020

BiPolar trading

So I went cash a week or so back, about 50%, then got in, as of yesterday back to 50% cash.
I think Gold miners will have a short pullback, and the market will too.

No one knows if the market will accelerate and begin the 40% decline I think is ahead.
But my gut tells me not yet.  So I expect to nibble on miners once I see a decline that looks like could be a short-term bottom.

Best trade this year percent wise was APA, I didn't post it here, I just got lucky.
I think there is upside to it in the weeks ahead.

Fyi about Thursday...

Business Insider: Warren Buffett's favorite stock-market indicator hits record high, signaling a crash could be coming.
https://www.businessinsider.com/buffett-indicator-surges-record-high-signaling-potential-crash-2020-4

No comments:

Post a Comment