Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Greed VS Fear

I am pretty sure the market will break down substantially, the only other alternative is worse, which is a break up.  A break up would mean the start of the end of the US Dollar as world reserve.  It would indicate to the world the USA will use its currency in anyway possible to prop up assets, that is what failed currencies do.

I am banking on America isn't ready to flush the dollar down, but as a hedge about 50% of my assets are in gold miners, bitcoin miners, and actual bitcoins.

What I am looking for to bet on a 'flush up' is to see the DOW crack 26000 in chart below.  The long term trend lines drawn indicate support and resistance points, that when cross act as an indicator.

Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment