Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Target Stocks to consider

UPDATE 4/15 morning: I am making purchases SLOWLY watching for market to hit a new low, or we break higher than yesterday's high.  With a falling market, all things get pulled down, please see my concern: Unbelievable market gains, 50% recovery in two weeks!  If you are looking for buy and hold for long term, wait for market to get cut by 40% from here, start looking at S&P 500 at 1600-1800 range (currently 2846).

----

Yesterday I posted a first pass at analyzing stocks.
Today I added additional stock and did additional analysis.

I bring you the top stocks I consider currently a good purchase.

These stocks have been identified using a few criteria.
1) The stock has shown strength / change of direction.
2) The PE ratio isn't high.
3) Stop-loss is favorable considering the reward.

I really like companies GOLD, KGC, SVM,  and FSM.
I'll be reworking my investments to be in line with this analysis.
I will be sure to put stop-losses in.  If the stock breaks below targets, clearly I am wrong and I want to cut losses.

One of the reasons I am fixed on this sector is gold is breaking out to new highs, oil is at historic lows, and the world banks are infusing trillions of dollars into the system.  Many are nervous, and I expect precious metals to continue to rise.

Please see a financial adviser for risk, I have no formal training and this, and take ZERO responsibility for sharing what I am doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment