Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Many stocks to buy

UPDATE 4/14, see new POST by clicking HERE:
So when I panicked out of some positions Thursday, I noticed gold has exploded higher.
As I said in Sunday's post, i was going to buy back in to gold miners.

I decided to create a grid I can use to gauge best place to put money with highest potential.

The stock GOLD I mentioned EXPLODED today higher!

The next ones to pop is AG and CDE.  I may jump in to catch the wave.
I may add to whatever looks good for risk to profit.
UPDATE: 4/14 - looking at taking a position in USLV, silver, been lagging to gold move.

For your viewing pleasure, the analysis.  I plan to add much more over time. Enjoy

Click here to see full View of Stocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment