Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Market Update, a bear is stirring

 Just yesterday I called out from previous posts, SPX 3892, and today into the close the S&P raced down below that, closing at 3890.

I added  a new dashed green line, 3722, a close below that CONFIRMS we are in a new pattern, lower lows rather than higher lows.  Again doesn't mean a market collapse, but makes a very strong case for a bear downturn.  I think the market is a buy at 3242.




Here is a long view that I think will happen.  There is two things to change this view, one is the FED announces a new program, or two economic data surprises materially to the upside.  Target is net neutral or a little bit of a loss for 2021.  It is possible we see a huge down, but with free money giving to people, I have a hard time believing we will tank that bad.  The price action of interest rates will be key if the S&P 500 hits 3242 range.



No comments:

Post a Comment