Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Parabolic blow off?

 It looks like we may be entering into a historic parabolic blowoff.  The stock market indexes made new highs, and the futures look promising for more advancement.

Therefore it is likely we will continue to see various parabolic gains on a variety of fronts.

I am going to put my $ into these items and yes, I am going nervously bullish.
But the charts don't lie, we are going up, until it doesn't.

if DJI breaks below 30,000 or SPX breaks below 3890 on a closing basis, that raises alarms that all bets are off.
The overall market is not yet in solid 100% bull mode, but its pretty close to it.

Areas I'll deploy in are:
GBTC - I have a bit already, not sure if I'll add from here.
ETHE - Ethereum I won't go in as heavy as bitcoin, it promises higher % return in the short term.

AGC (2x etf at 52) or SLV (at 25) - Silver buying continues at a record pace, inventories are expected to be exhausted soon.  if there is continued buying, the silver shorts are notorious, and we may have another GameStop situation here.
Silver is at 30, and 45 is the all time high, i have to believe a 50% gain is in the future.
MJ - the sector is hot, individual stocks will do better, but I can't afford to get cut in half overnight.

If I want to go short, the ETF of choice for me is DOG, simply because the loss over time is much lower than other options.

I am not buying more GDX/GDXJ, GOLD, but not going to zero either,   Bitcoin is the new gold, I am only doing silver due to the heavy purchasing.

I am going to minimize picking individual stocks, simply because when this cracks, a random stock could get cut in half over night.
The ETF's will have a milder hit.

If this parabolic blow off gains steam this all ends very badly, but its all a game of chicken now.
Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment