Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, February 26, 2021

BitCoin Charts

 Chart of last 6 months, notice once Bitcoin broke the first red trend line on Feb 22nd, it went down quickly.



Zooming in since Jan 22nd, when I went suddenly bearish in post "I am tapping out", we can see over night it violated 46k briefly over night. (orange into green area)  we also broke slightly lower than the Feb 23rd low.  If we go through the 45K then next target is 42k-38K for support.  If we violate 38k, then we can return to 32K, from Jan 22nd.

A material print above 53K starts to turn me bullish, and a new high is obviously bullish.

When investing, think, when can the big money make more money from the small guy?  When the small guy is piled up onto the same side of a trade.

Dont get trapped, but also if we bottom, also get brave.  My target is 26-22K, but at 29K I may start to add or if we go above 53K.   The stock market is weak, and I expect to go much lower, all assets usually get pulled with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment