Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, February 27, 2021

MUST watch videos

I watch quite a few videos, George Gammon does a great job of breaking down financial forces and keeps it entertaining.   I recommend watching all the videos he has on this list here:  

This video explains the situation America is in, it should start at 18:00.  IF it doesn't skip to that time.


This video does an EXCELLENT view of the forward next 3-10 years.  I don't agree with all conclusions for market valuation targets, as people will react.



The Central Banks will try to capitalize on the crypto revolution and put out their own.  Bitcoin valuations will take a massive hit, but from the ashes I think Bitcoin as a value store will prevail.


No comments:

Post a Comment