Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Went HEAVY short the market


One of the chart people I pay for issued an unusual recommendation, short the market index.  I have previously wrote I expect the market top around the 20th through 28th, a Bradley turn date.

Because I was already predisposition to short the market around this time, I went in a little heavy short.  Purchased SDOW and bought some March dated puts, and sold a call dated pretty far out in the market.

I am watching Bitcoin tonight to break down lower or higher out of a trading channel it has been in.

I am extremely light bitcoin ATM, with about 1/5th the bitcoin I had a couple of weeks ago.

To watch the bitcoin channel, click here:

UPDATE:

If the DOW does start to go lower, the low should be above 25K, there is a very good chance we can even go lower.



No comments:

Post a Comment