Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Sold Crypto Miners

 I am out of all crypto miners, initial buy started in July in post What Next Gold, Crypto, or Both?

RIOT ~17, initial buy at 2.19 , gains of  776%
HVBTF ~2.30  , initial buy at .60 gains of  383%
HUTMF ~ 3.25, initial buy at .80 gains of  406%

I did not go all in at these prices, nor did I hold and sell all at these prices.
I started to buy in at these prices, and eased out on heavy up days.

With the new year, I am consolidating my positions in:

GBTC
GDX
GDXJ
JNJ
IBB
MJ

Various shorts, Wynn, Tesla, DVA, and own some SPXS, and 2023 'puts' on the DJIA.

Small positions in:
BLOK, OGI

Bunch of small miners, GPL, HL, GOLD, FSM, FFMGF, LUNMF, SVM, AUY, HMY, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment