Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Who cases about reality....recession is OVER

I was stunned to see that on CNBC that Dennis Kneale, who has his own show, doesn't seem to care about the reality of the economy. His proof that the economy is recovering is the market is at a higher value?

I highly recommend watching this video, with a skeptic eye on how Dennis doesn't engage on details, and just wants to talk about BUZZ. What kind of media does the US have? Facts don't matter, only spin does. Karl has an in depth explanation of why GDP wasn't -1%, but more like -5.5%, click for video and graphs. EVERY US investor should click on to see how perverted the US government has become at presenting facts.














From Karl's post, I found these two graphs to speak loudest on the "health" of the US Economy.
From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment