Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Madness

Well, what can I say, the stock market is clearly in bull mode territory. I can't bring myself to go long, nor short with any heavy hand. Cash is king. The SPX has clearly made a bull trend line from the SPX 666, and if this trend line is ever broken, the market will be in for a rough one.

For now, it's watch & learn, everyone is watching the US dollar valuation. That will determine our fate. Dollar hits new lows, market hits new highs, along with gold. Dollar strengthen, market falls, and gold may not collapse, but not likely to rise either.

Two charts for consumption today, enjoy.
From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment