Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Precious metals for storing wealth

Natural Resources is the long term safest investment vehicle in my free opinion for the next 5-10 years. I am a bull on gold specifically, since it has the added value of valuation during times of panic.

This video of course, is slanted, to "sell" you on gold, so take it with a grain of salt.
Also, the last 2 years should show that the government will change "the rules" to meet it's needs, so investing in gold related assets presents high risk. The US government (and others) do not want gold to appreciate, as it could cause a run on fiat currencies.

What they dont get is gold isn't magical, the point is what you want to invest wealth in is a limited, in-demand resource. I agree only with gold because of the majority think about gold as a more real measure of wealth. What I am trying to do is get in and ride this bubble (when it comes) to the top.

In any event, I found this video worth watching


No comments:

Post a Comment