Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time to Roll over?



Yea, I keep on calling down swing any day now, and it hasn't happened.
Doesn't mean it won't. Just the market is trying to hold off as long as possible.
I would dare say "smart money" is holding the market up to sell to the suckers to hold the bag when it is released.

In any event, I read a blog today that has a pretty nice graph, that I'll lift and blatently "steal" to print here. However, I highly recommend reading his blog over mine, Gary Savage is one smart guy. Throw him a couple hundred bucks and you will get his real-time daily emails.

This graph shows where stocks where, where we are, and it's not too hard to see where we are going. Once again, I state protect your investments, get Federal bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment