Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bailout Going into Final Draft

The bailout is going into final draft tonight, there is still time to react, see my previous blog entry. There is plenty of news, but I'm too beaten and tired to bother.

On a funnier note, video titled "MasterCard: Official Card Of The 2nd Depression"
On a scary note, some odd happenings involving the US Military apparently.....

Market Ticker Blog
I'm going to do something odd with tonight's post, redirect you to a different blog entry.
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/590-FLASH-Fed-Speaking-Out-Both-Sides-Of-Mouth.html
On the page is a well thought out explanation of various topics on the bailout.
If the page can't be accessed, the video can be seen by clicking here.
(image Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment