Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

This lifetime in charts

In preparation for two critical events, the US elections and The Federal Reserve Bank's announcement on QE2 this week, I am posting charts on a long term horizon.
The goal is to show some critical levels that if broken, people with ANY conviction should rethink their perspectives.

You like gold? Like USD? Think the stock market is great to invest in? Fine, any may be correct. But on the scale I positioned these charts, if the lines drawn on crossed, I urge you to reconsider the reality you believe in.

In any event, Good luck on investing your future, to the charts!
NOTE: I posted some charts from The Chart Store.com, it is a PAY site to see their charts. The owner is gracious enough to allow periodic postings of the charts. I rarely post from this site, due to it is a pay site. I urge all investors to have some sort of service to help keep perspective.

To the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment