Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Election done, next up FOMC

Today marks the REAL news that matters for the US economy, not the US election results, but rather the Federal Reserve Banks fiscal policy.

There are many opinions of the result of what will happen today. For the record, Gary of the smart money tracker believes the market may pullback initially, but the rally will continue for many months afterwards.

I do believe Gary is likely correct, but if he is, me buying after the move is obvious rather than before to me is more prudent. I'll miss out on profits, but I'll also miss out on major stress. Unfortunately, if Gary is correct on the continued advancement of gold and commodities as a result of the FOMC actions, everyone will get poorer as our daily cost of living will start to skyrocket in the year(s) to come.

If interested, check back and click this link after 2:15pm today:

No comments:

Post a Comment