Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Target is 30% lower from the high

I have been posting about the critical points in the market decline, and is has been triggered.

The market has broken the trend line in place since the low in March 2020, I expect fall of 20% lower from here is in the cards.  If you are more optimistic, a VERY strong confirmation is breaking the SPY low of 363 in June 2022 on a CLOSING basis, we are headed to ~300.  IF we break the up trend in place since 2009, on a CLOSING basis, we can see an 80% stock market collapse.

I don't think we will break the up trend since 2009 for a bit, maybe in a year (if ever).

Click on the chart at bottom for greater detail.

So if you want to catch a falling knife, a good place to go from cash to the market is on the up trend from 2009.  The question is what to buy? Why the future of course!

My current list:

India
Mexico
Artificial intelligence & Robotics
Crypto financial companies - SERVING the existing banking system,
Gold / Bitcoin / US Bonds  mix.





No comments:

Post a Comment