Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Every year for decades will be worse for Americans fiscally

My original post, back in 2008, explained how I believe US standard of living will continue to spiral down, as India and China push up.

Zero Hedge has a great post detailing how the debt saturation of America will mandate US citizens to have a reduction of standard of living. Click here to read.

It's a good post, alerted to me by The Hope of Slope blog.

Well worth the read, and just another fun tidbit to bring up at parties.

My spin is the people who are 5 to 30 year old, will eventually say "no more", and America will default on debt. So there is hope after the people are freed. My guess is 10-20 years from now.
By then, we'll have several lost generations of chronically unemployed.


No comments:

Post a Comment