Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Damage done to silver, rebound rally buy

I may buy back into silver Friday, and hopefully my AVL positions hold.

I talked to a friend .. "happy john" stating I thought this was a setup to get gold/silver weak hands out for the next run up. I also admitted the dollar may be near a new low.

And now I just finished listening to a podcast here.

Then followed up reading the blog here.

Plus Gary of smart money tracker is hitting out of AGQ.

Put this together I smell panic run! And that may be best time to buy.
If silver closes on a low Friday, its a now brain-er, I am in full force!

So I'll see what I do Friday, but starting to buy looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment