Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Market Comments

For back history of where the markets are at, and where they are going, read my post on market top Jan 21st and what catastrophic wave c is.

By no means am I convinced the market will crash or make a beeline to zero. But I do think we may have seen the market top for years to come this past month. I am 100% short across the board as of January 21st. Then again, I was 100% short August 2009, and I think probably 3 more times since then. I guess if I do this 50 times, one time I'll be right.

If you like gold/gold miners, GDX at 38-35 is not crazy, but for me, I'll wait for this shakeout to play out.

All eyes will be before the market opens Friday for the jobs report. I think there may be a -900,000 jobs "adjustment" for all the "fictitious birth/death" model for 2009 games played.

Good luck. 2010 will not be a picnic for any investor.

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2



No comments:

Post a Comment