Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Future Tech - The Double Edged Sword

I have written about the perils we are facing with bigdata and new technologies that will result in having your online history follow you, and held against you.

In the future, law enforcement will have Google-Glass type technology merged with face recognition and instantly see verbs about you.  For the first time ever, your decades of data will be instantly available to anyone with the technology on you.  Instantly see who are your friends, relatives.  And not too far away, to see who is the closest person (proximity) to you that you are connected to.

I recently ran across the video I saw years ago that brought this technology to my attention.  Since I haven't seen it years, I wanted to post this video and the Google glass video for your viewing.



No comments:

Post a Comment