Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

This week in charts, market decline ahead?

I have been working since November 60+ hour weeks.  This is the main reason I have not been posting more.
I am not going to do my usual chart roundup, but instead redirect you to Gary of the smart money tracker.

I missed him telling dump miners last week.   I encourage you to read his post from Sunday on market warning.
Click here to read his post Dangerous Times Ahead.

The other reason why I am nervous I heard comments at work today that their 401k was improving.
Once the rank and file feel good about the market, probably a good time for a punch in the face by the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment