Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day late, Dollar lost

My week in charts from yesterday had me concerned, the overall pattern of steep rise with no significant setback had me on edge.

Then I spotted the result of todays action in graph form, seen at end of this post.
Then Gary of the Smart Money tracker expects a pullback and reload later.

I am now nervous. I'll dump a chunk of NON-CORE positions, but keep core positions on the open.
Of course, I expect tomorrow to be a disaster, hence the title "day late, dollar lost".

I am keeping AVL, but lightening up on SLW, SLV, GDX, GDXJ, etc. Keeping core position across miners.

I am a buyer of MGMXG tomorrow, a pink sheet traded company. It is a Canadian company and a provider of thermal energy, and through an acquisition branching out to hydro. This is a 5 to 20 year buy and hold. (Current price 1.16)

oh well, ...hopefully there is one more pump I can get as I dump. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment