Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, January 17, 2011

This Week in Charts

I am back from a business trip. I had some time to make some seriously large posts, that I hope to publish this week. For now, lets look at the charts.
Really, the charts don't show any problems at all with the market, except that it is over-stretched up. In reality, all the problems that existed since 2008 are still present, just hidden from view.

However a closer look we find municipal bonds are tanking, just as the market his hitting new highs.

And for this reason, a severe decline from here is definitely in the cards. Various bloggers I follow give technical reasons why a fall is pending. Please put stop loss orders in at some level to protect position gains.


To the charts!
From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


Here we have the spoiler, muni's
From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

No comments:

Post a Comment