Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, January 24, 2011

This Week in Chart

I am not going to bother with the usual line up with charts. Frankly, not much has changed since last week.

I am however going to focus on the S&P 500. Specifically, the market looks to me overstretched on the up side, and pending for a pullback. Fat chance I get short anything, since shorting in this game is a fools hobby. Instead I am waiting for a pullback that is far enough to re-load on natural resources.

NOTE, I have been quite verbose of recent, consider reviewing some of my recent posts, if you haven't already. Posts FRB circumvents constitution, Demographics driver economic growth , Food costs rising, and Comex raises reserve requirements.

To the Chart!

No comments:

Post a Comment