Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Secret of Oz

I recently watched a great video called The Secret of Oz. You can purchase it at Amazon (click).
UPDATE 10/3/11: FULL VIDEO HERE

I highly recommend anyone who would like to know the US history on currency, and the Federal Reserve Bank. In a nutshell, Mr. Still covers how the country originally did not need banks to create money. The Federal Reserve Bank is the 6th incarnation of the banks involved in money creation.

Sure, some of this sounds a bit fringe, but the history presented made me think more critically about the US debt and financial system.

The backdrop of the movie is explaining how The Wonderful Wizard of Oz was a story created using symbolism of the US monetary system. For example, the gold path is gold, etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment