Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, November 28, 2021

More BULL ahead!

 The new Covid variant is a great way to get another leg up in the market.  Sound counter intuitive? Look at the results with the last variant.   The threat will give the central banks cover to ease more, and the variant is likely to not be worse than before (for now) so more good news to goose the market.

If you are bullish and have spare capital, you can look for an entry.

How do we know when the bull is dead?

S&P 500 close below 4300

QQQ close below 387

I am most bullish on bitcoin, next stop 85K

I still see a market top between now and Q1 2022, the market could still run into end of year at a new high, or the high is in.  I really don't have any opinion, just in the short term, this will be a buying opportunity with the BULL news cycle.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment