Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Macro and Chart Videos

I share these select videos to help you understand what shapes my view, I welcome you sharing a video that refines these views or counters them, enjoy!

We are in the Fourth Turning, this video explains it.  World history and how every ~60 years the entire economic model hits  a crisis period that lasts about 20 years.  Our crisis period is 2008 though 2028.  It is my obsession to be 'ready' for the next boom.

This video also lays out how we each fall into how this plays out.  I am part of the Awakening type.
My role is to fix the messes, left by others.  Boy does that ring true!

A very high level video of the power of Defi (which I completely believe in) on how it will help the world.

A good chart analysis comparing our current situation to the 1929 era, and the similar trap the Federal Reserve finds itself in.

A reading of an essay from a global macro analyst, talking about mechanics of global monetary policy.
This one has a focus around China and CNY currency and its future devaluation.



A good video explaining the current valuation of Bitcoin, and the setup towards 100K

A reading about the global financial system and how critical bank loans are to the world economy, and lack of lending will not lead to a growing economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment