Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Macro View of Economics

I have mentioned the Financial Sense News Hour before, a wonderful podcast that provides a wealth of information. This particular podcast episode is one of the best I have heard in a very long time. I strongly recommend everyone to listen to it. Jim talks to George Karahalios and can be found by clicking here.

I may refer back to this entry, when it comes to justification about US Monetary Policy, Corruption, and economic competitiveness.

The world will transition in a major way in the future, natural resources are key holdings to maintain wealth.

In addition, an excellent podcast from Marc Faber, and why currency devaluation will overcome deflationary forces, and why buying gold now is still a great idea. I was surprised by Marc's comments on many of his Jewish friends purchases gold related assets in the 50 to 100% allocation level. Jewish heritage has a long term view on how to preserve wealth and build it for generations to come.





No comments:

Post a Comment