Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quuck Comment

Here is a reason to read comments posted, Gary of the Smart Money tracker commented:
Gary said...

Mike,
If I was you I would wait for that heavy selling on strength day. That would give you an edge. 99% of all significant declines have one or more of these at or close to the top.

Anything else and your just guessing at a top in a powerful bull market. That's no edge.

The best we can do in this game is play the edges when we get them and be patient enough to wait for them.

Gary if of course right, and right way more than me, so once again, stop reading my blog, and pay to read his advice. :) Otherwise read mine for the fun of it, not for profit.


No comments:

Post a Comment