Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Moment of Truth....day 2?

Tuesday DOW ended at 7,552. Wednesday Dow ended at 7,555.

There isn't anything new to print to add to yesterday's post.
I can still tell you this, I think we will see a significant move between now and Monday, lets see which way we end up. I have a feeling once we start moving, I'll have plenty to print about.

Today I tightened my stop-losses (mostly ADDED them) on most of my risky positions. If we fall apart, and I'm at work, I just can't take the chance I return from a meeting to find Satan sent me an email stating I have a margin call.

GDX/Gold miners are a win, not matter what happens, in next year. I'm looking to add to miners once gold pulls back to 900 an ounce. Probably gold hits old high first ($1,014) before a pullback.

Below is an hour long video on the current economic problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment