Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Alternate Power as Investments

European economy is under fire, so is China, and to a lesser extent, the USA.

Yet gas prices are stubbornly high.  Every new well is MORE expensive to drill, as it gets harder to find new resources.  That drives fuel prices up, as well as energy demand from BRICK countries rise.

I still like two stocks for decade+ play, HTM and MGMXF, both in renewable energy.  Both their stocks trade at 40 cents, not something I advise dumping huge amounts into.  But a nibble here for the long haul to me seems like a winner.   As fuel prices go up, renewable energy from thermal simply increases profit margin.  These plants last 50-100 years at constant cost structure.  Check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment