Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, August 15, 2011

This Week in Charts

I said enough on Thursday's post titled "Market thoughts month to years ahead".
One thing I realized since then is the view is too USA centric. This time around the problems will come from Europe and other western countries. This will make the events and effects much different than 2008 since America won't be leader of problems.

And as such, the shape, form, and timeframe makes me very unprepared to make any good thoughts on when this starts. Tomorrow? Really who could know with such limited information.

Anyway, for this week, not panicking Monday was good, buying Rare earths was great. Selling my GLD, the jury is still out.

To the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment