Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Major Rally ahead?

For all the doom and gloom over the last few weeks, it now looks like the market may be in for a nice summary rally. If this transpires, here is what I expect.

1 USD falls, not sure if it breaks recent bottom and forms a new bottom.
2 Stock have a nice rally, but don't get too attached, the fall brings change.
3 The stock rally, if it transpires I predict will NOT eclipse recent high.
4 The downswing thereafter is when fireworks can begin.

Who knows, maybe it is down from here. But the market does feel like to me its gaining a base, so I won't be adding to DXD right now. I do think this market is putting in one hell of a major top. If it is, I don't expect it to play nice and roll over. The market right now reminds me back in 2009 when I realized I was in a trap.

That feeling is back, and this time I'll listen.

For some posts by others, click here and here and here from some slope of hope postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment