Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, March 28, 2011

This Week in Charts

First, let me start off with a stock I have extreme interest in, AVL.
Part of my interest is a bought a few shares at 3 bucks, and it hit over 8 bucks.
The other part is I have good faith this stock does well in the years to come.
Right now I am hoping it pulls back a little so I can add more with less risk.

Other than AVL chart, the rest is usual suspects. Nothing really exciting except looking to see if S&P500 can manage to go above 1330 range. Keep in mind the Supreme Court ruled AGAINST the Federal Reserve bank on keeping secrecy on their tax payer money games. I am not sure when they must report, but I believe its any day now.

To the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment