Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

More Jim Chanos and China

Out of all the experts talking about world finance, I am finding Jim Chanos one of the exceptional investors of our day. To date, I have agreed with everything Mr. Chanos has said. I find his disposition to be rather impassion-ate about the specific financial events, but passionate about uncovering the reality he sees.

I bring you two Chanos videos, both well worth the watch. Believe it or not, he sees good things for the USA in 2011 relative to the rest of the world. I agree. But that doesn't mean the markets roar to all time highs, it just means that US on a whole fares better than others. And as always, Chanos holds a negative view of China in the nearer term.

Further, Chanos gives great reasons why people should not heavily invest in natural resources. So well worth a listen. Disturbs me, but I agree with a sharp pullback is likely before the march forward in resources resumes in my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment