Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Prices hit record high


What a way to start the year. Already sounding the alarm that food prices are rising, and will continue to rise. Looks like this 2011 prediction is already on track.

And what people are mis-understanding this isn't due to money printing, inflation, deflation, or speculators as the CTFC want you to believe.

The cause is what I predicted back in December of 2008, and we will see for the rest of our lives. Continued rise in food and energy costs as China and India economies grow. Click to read my December 2008 full article.

Once again, why I recommend food, energy, and resources as investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment