Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, December 6, 2010

This Week in Charts

Basically, we are either about to make some significant moves higher, or a "failed breakout".
Buying resource based stocks in earnest here isn't a horrible play, but must set stops to sell positions if wrong.

The problem I have with resource based stocks continue to scream higher is the chaos it will cause in the US economy. That of course won't stop it, but those watching resources have to be aware of how detrimental this will be to any chance of a recovery.

Out of gold, food, energy, Oil is looking strongest to me.

In any event, I have about 80% in resources, and ALWAYS will, my buying, and selling is just the fringe.
Good luck, to the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment