Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Solid Long Term trading indicator

Positioned prominently on my blog on the right, and on my Welcome new Reader, is an old post I had on a long term trading signal. If you haven't read it, click here and read it or just watch the video on the page.

Unfortunately, I did not follow the indicator back in 2009 to indicate a market upswing.
But now it is looking like this indicator will form a cross for another swing down. And if it does, it will be AFTER the downward move has begun. It isn't and indicator for catching a top or bottom. So while we are still in an upward market according to this indicator, the change in the 20/50 lines is worth watching closely.

Remember, the market issued NEW RULES that force the market closed if it drops beyond a certain amount. There will be no buying or selling in the market. I'm not stating that this will happen, but if it does, your price may be further away from stops than you think.

For now its really your own comfort level. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment