Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Video Post Part Deux

Peter Schiff touches on what I already stated, that bonds (US and others) will be a bad place for your money in the future. Peter also likes commodities. Some of what Mr. Schiff suggests you should have access to world marketplace for investing, one I use is Interactive Brokers.


Former Presidential Candidate Ron Paul. Considering he was a distant but viable contender for the US Presidency, he can't be THAT crazy. And I believe he is the best congress person for having a firm grasp on US economic situation.



I said no more Jim Rogers.... I lied. This post discusses Oil, one of the resources I have been pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment