Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Video Post 3

For the majority of us, the market is up this week, and we need to keep the good mood going.

For those who can't get enough of paranoia, world kaos, New World Order, etc, a new YouTube 2 hour movie called "The Obama Deception" is the thing to watch! I plan on watching it this weekend myself. (Thanks for my paranoid reader Swan for the link, ready with his bag of gold, a gun, and a map on crossing into Canada)

The Daily Show has been shredding CNBC, one of the targets was Jim Kramer.
The comedy channel has the videos, but the site has been destroyed by the traffic of viewers.

Jon Stewart was no hold bars on the attack. But the best point is, wealth is created by work, not leverage, and that is EXACTLY why I think this recession is going to last a while.

It is a great watch, enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment