Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, October 10, 2008

The world blames the USA

As the world blames the USA, at some point, probably sooner than later, will punish America.
How? Flee from our bonds.

That means now is the time to start looking or start buying into other entries to protect wealth.
The market is beaten down hard. I still wouldn't buy mutual funds, index funds, etc.
The blog "Smart Money tracker" I read have convinced me to buy gold miners.
I may go as high as 1/3 my assets into gold miners. Also some is going into shorting bonds in 2010, basically betting interest rates sky rocket.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.

    So what of the reports of the rebel fleet massing near Sulus?

    ReplyDelete