Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Permabear says time to buy?

Its no secret, I tend to see reality wich is negative.
But that permabear slant ignores that rules and measurements change.
We have changed the measurements to make a better outcome.  How unemployment was measured in 2007 is not the same criteria in 2015.
How we judge companies using accounting rules 1945 to 2008 is not the same since 2009.

So, is it time to buy? Without rules to judge something is wrong, really I can't wrap my head around how the market can make a move significantly lower.  If you have faith in system to repair itself and move higher, YES!!!! BUY BUY BUY

Until we return to honest accounting, there is no neutral regulation its up to you the IGNORANT reader (due to lack of honest corporate reporting) to decide.  Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment