Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Getting Bearish on Gold

Hopefully gold will rebound after the beatdown that has happened since the 14th.
I am really starting to get concerned that there will be a lasting rally out of this latest decline.

My intention is to LIGHTEN my miner positions, if GDX can make its way back to 26 range.
Of course, this is likely a read that we are finally going to rally to 30+, now that I am considering lightening my position.

But if we do have a deflationary collapse in the months ahead, or at best a negative market outlook, I can't see gold miners rallying to new highs.
Thats not to say I will go completely flat, I couldn't stand it if I am wrong.

I encourage subscribing to Gary of Smart Money tracker, his subscriber blog is calling for GDX hitting 22 and below.

No comments:

Post a Comment